1. Tender / RFP preparation and their timely delivery.
2. Preparation of quotations as per client requirements in liaison with Account Managers.
3. Ensure final documentation (engineering diagrams, site surveys, statement of works) are completed to assist all future projects.
4. Continuously develop and optimize a marketing network, maintain quality checks
5. Responsible for pre-sales gearing, promotion, sales prospects and specs preparation
6. Ensure sold services are completed and operating as designed. See a solution/opportunity from creation to closure.
7. Lead sales strategy discussions with sales teams and business partners.
8. Participate and lead sales teams or business partners to obtain customer contractual acceptance of final services / products proposed.
• Possess analytical skills
• Possess wide understanding of ICT business activities and technology environment.
• Good communicational skills and interpersonal relations.
• Ability to ensure quality development of technical proposals as per client requirements;
• Ability to support in delivery of technical projects;
• Ability to undertake appropriate certifications for the role and company relevant to the roadmap for IT infrastructure;
• Ability to support the sales team to deliver on revenue objectives.
• Must have bachelor’s degree in the areas of Business management, ICT, engineering, economics or equivalent
• Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Business Development / presales engineer
• Certification in ICT courses is an added advantage