We’re seeking a qualified business development specialist to extend our global reach through expert discovery and exploration of new and untapped business opportunities and relationships.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Industry: IT, Cyber Security
Job Location: Nairobi
At Protec, we’re well aware of the impact our solutions have on the world’s leading brands. But we won’t rest until everybody knows. We’re seeking a qualified business development specialist to extend our global reach through expert discovery and exploration of new and untapped business opportunities and relationships. Our ideal candidate will be trusted to dive right in, take the lead, use initiative, and help build billion-dollar brands that make everyday activities easier for people around the world. Highly skilled at sales and business operations, this person will join and inspire a team of like-minded go-getters to achieve our company vision.
Objectives of this role
• Manage both our existing sales pipeline and the development of new business opportunities
• Take a lead role in developing new-business proposals and presentations that create and nurture opportunities and partnerships
• Identify trends and customer needs, building a sales pipeline for short/medium/long term in accordance with targets
• Develop strategies and positions by analyzing new-venture integration
• Assist in the coordination and implementation of marketing strategies, and delegate tasks to achieve strategic goals
• Motivate the team, track performance, and report metrics
• Monitor and evaluate industry trends and customer drivers, and meet regularly with management and stakeholders to discuss strategy
• Manage proposal response process, including detailed RFP requirements, content creation, and inputs from various sources
• Generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities, select deals in line with strategies, and facilitate pitch logistics
• Develop and implement overarching outbound sales and business development strategy, sales processes, structure, and best practices across the company
• Support deal structure and pricing with business-value analysis, and negotiate prices for proactive bids and proposals
• Maintain and share professional knowledge through education, networking, events, and presentations
Required Skills and qualifications
• Successful track record in B2B sales and negotiation
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience in sales techniques
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured