Department: E Commerce
• Postgraduate in Media/Communication/Business management is an added advantage
• Orchestrates all aspects of strategic ecommerce plans.
• Combines existing expertise in sales, marketing, technology, and management to develop a superior brand and shopping experience for customers.
• Manages the overall user experience, including site navigation, content development, checkout funnel, and promotional campaigns.
• Utilizes extensive knowledge of ecommerce technologies and tactics, especially in product experience management (PXM), product information management (PIM), digital asset management (DAM), mobile device management (MDM) software, as well as sophisticated analytics.
• Professional experience in Business-to-Consumer (B2C) digital retail market is a Must.
• Study the market trends, sales trends and product performance to lead both short term and long term demand planning for local and import private label products
• Collaborate with merchandising team to ensure solid data integrity and optimized planning parameters of products
• To build a viable Ecommerce brand with the following KPIs:
o Gross Merchandise Value (GMV) in line with Management expectation within a specified duration
o Average Order Value
o Costs per orders
o Conversion Rate
o Growth %
o Bottom line of the division.
• Team Management covering Digital Marketing/Social Media, procurement of third-party brands and outbound logistics.
Knowledge and Experience:
• Post qualification of minimum 5 to 8 years in an established ecommerce platform
• Young and energetic candidate is preferred
• Prior experiences in any established Ecommerce platform
• Strong analytical skills
• Microsoft Office tools expertise
• Leading the team from the front
• Profit center head role