Business manager will be in charge of all the company business operations and coordination including sourcing for company business
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
Employer: A medium-sized entertainment and education resource centre
REF NO: SGK-BOM-01-2023
Job Category: Middle Management
- University degree in marketing, business management, hospitality or related field.
- Good knowledge of restaurant and children amusement park is necessary.
- Good computer skills especially knowledge of excel.
- Strong analytical and relationship skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Must have a valid Kenyan driving license.
- 5 years of vast experience in the service industry.
- Those with experience from hospitality (entertainment) or educational resource centers will have an advantage.
Business manager will be in charge of all the company business operations and coordination including sourcing for company business by performing the following responsibilities;
- Making sure that all guests receive high quality of service.
- Recruiting, training and supervising staff.
- Analyzing sales figures and producing reports.
- Planning the budget, setting sales targets and managing accounts.
- Organizing bookings for groups of all sizes including parties for adults and children.
- Controlling stock and buying supplies.
- Handling customer complaints.
- Organizing maintenance and repairs for furniture and equipment.
Salary: Kshs. 60,000 - 80,000 plus company benefits
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured