Business & Operations Manager Responsibilities:
• Provide inspired leadership for the organization.
• Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
• Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures.
• Assist Management with recruiting and Evaluation .
• Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
• Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
• Work with senior stakeholders.
• Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
• Work with the board of directors to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
• Make sure that the company has sufficient resources such as personnel, material, and equipment.
• Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
• Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
• Support worker communication with the management team
• Assess overall company performance
Business & Operations Manager Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in in Business, Business Management ,operations management or related field.
• At least 3 years' experience in management ,operations and Outstanding leadership abilities.
• Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet and cash-flow management.
• Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Solid understanding of financial management.
• Working knowledge of the latest business policies and regulations.
• Demonstrable analytical thinking & business insight.