The ideal candidate MUST have at least 3 years of experience in the academic literature review, designing research methodology, collecting & analysing data, writing & presenting of report findings.
• Undertake business related information research and compile reports as directed.
• Assist in undertaking literature research, compile data, and collect relevant information for academic articles, business publications, and client presentations.
• Develop work plans and key milestones for various projects and initiatives.
• Develop and manage relationships with relevant professional, business and government organisations.
• Provide other research, business development, marketing, and management support as required and directed by the Managing Director.
• A relevant degree requiring significant research in the field of study.
• MUST have at least 3 years of work experience in undertaking the academic literature review, designing research methodology, developing research survey instrument, collecting, and analysing data, writing research finding reports and preparing presentations.
• Must have excellent written and spoken command of the English language and track record of writing articles and reports on wide ranging topics.
• Good working knowledge of SPSS, Stata, R, Alteryx, Tableau and other research data analysis and presentation software.
• High level of confidence and professional demeanour.
• Use of social media and e-marketing skills and added advantage.
Monthly Gross Salary: Ksh. 50,000/= (Approx. 500 USD).
Career Level: Mid-level.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Deadline: 23rd April 2021.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***