Timecon Kenya Limited is seeking to provide a 3 months’ unpaid internship opportunity for the position of Business Software Intern.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Volunteer, internship
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
Key responsibilities for the role include:
• Continually gain and maintain excellent knowledge on the various accounting softwares
• Implementing accounting software products at allocated client sites
• Training clients on the efficient operation of the selected accounting software
• Assisting clients via available remote applications
• Communicating accurately with clients
• Properly documenting client issues
• Maintaining a continuous flow of communication with consultants
• Attending monthly reviews and team appraisal programs
• Attending monthly technical training
• Completed a Bachelor’s Degree in a Business Course
• Attained at least a CPA Section 2 qualification
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (mastery of Excel and Word)
• Working knowledge of accounting and financial systems will be an added advantage
• Strong leadership and decision-making ability
• Excellent organization skills and ability to coordinate
• Analytical, self-driven and shows initiative
• Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
NB: On successful completion of the internship program, the candidate may be considered for employment.
Interested candidates are requested to submit their application together with their Curriculum Vitae via "Apply Now Button" by 16th August 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured