• Research available business opportunities and identify new leads and new opportunities for advertising by generating and analyzing qualitative and quantitative data;
• Prospect, identify, and qualify clients for new business opportunities by providing creative advertising solutions and presentations that are unique to each client;
• Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs;
• Ensure client focused selling by providing excellent customer service to existing clients to both retain and grow those accounts as well as maintaining interactions with potential new businesses and clients;
• Demonstrate value preposition to clients; Analyze the territory/market's potential, track sales and status reports;
• Achieve set annual and monthly targets for multimedia advertising sales solutions Supply management with reports on customer needs, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services;
• Increase advertising opportunities for Digital and Print products translating to increased revenues;
• Maintain and grow business contacts for existing and potential clients;
• Develop and implement plans for increasing sales volumes, market share and portfolio;
• Work with Business Solutions Manager and creative team to formulate creative solutions for clients' needs in realization of revenues for NMG.
• A Bachelor's degree in business studies or related field from a recognized university; At least two (2) years' experience preferably in media sales;
• Must be competitive, possess a positive attitude, disciplined and fast to the market and have a passion to win;
• Excellent oral and written and presentation skills tailored to the client's/audience needs;
• Demonstrable strong work ethic for completing sales cycles;
• Strong negotiation skills with teamwork ability; and, Demonstrable strength in client service and continuous growth.
• Please indicate your preferred region on the subject title.
If you meet the above criteria, apply online at http://careers.nationmedia.com on or before January 20, 2022.
Note: We shall only contact the shortlisted applicants.