The Nation Media Group PLC, is an independent media house in East and Central Africa with operations in digital, broadcast and print media. It attracts and serves unparalleled audiences in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Rwanda, and seeks to consolidate these positions by recruiting Business Solutions Executives. The positions are available in the following regions: Nairobi, Mombasa, Kisumu, Eldoret, Nakuru, Nyeri, Western, Rift.
The successful candidates will be responsible for selling creatives and innovative advertising solutions while providing effective services for maximization of advertising share in the assigned regions
Key Responsibilities and Duties: -
• Research available business opportunities and identify new leads and new opportunities for advertising by generating and analyzing qualitative and quantitative data;
• Prospect, identify, and qualify clients for new business opportunities by providing advertising solutions and providing creative solutions and presentations that are unique to each client;
• Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs;
• Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction;
• Ensure client focused selling by providing excellent customer service to existing clients to both retain and grow those accounts as well as maintaining interactions with potential new businesses and clients;
• Demonstrate value preposition to clients; Analyze the territory/market's potential, track sales and status reports;
• Achieve set annual and monthly targets for multimedia advertising sales within schedule;
• Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services; Increase advertising opportunities for Digital, Print, TV and Radio products translating to increased revenues;
• Maintain and grow business contacts for existing and potential clients; and, Develop and implement plans for increasing sales volumes and market share.
Qualifications & Experience: -
• A Bachelor's degree in business studies or related field from a recognized university;
• Certification in digital marketing and advertising is an added advantage;
• At least 2 years' experience preferably in media sales;
• Must be competitive, possess a positive attitude, disciplined and fast to the market and have a passion to win;
• Excellent oral and written and presentation skills tailored to the client's/audience needs; Demonstrable strong work ethic for completing sales cycles;
• Strong negotiation skills with teamwork ability; and, Demonstrable strength in client service and continuous growth.
These positions offer an excellent career growth opportunity, compensation and an attractive commission structure. If you meet the above criteria, send your cv and cover letter to email@example.com by 22nd January, 2021.
Applicants should strictly indicate their areas of interest i.e., Digital, TV, Radio, Print and their preferred region.
We shall only contact the short listed applicants