Only applications received via BrighterMonday will be considered. Any phone calls, emails or other types of canvassing may lead to your application being disqualified.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the minimum requirements set out below.
Program: Boost your business
Deadline for application 8th July 2020
Boost - your Business aims to support young entrepreneurs to innovate within the circular economy space in Mombasa, Kenya.
With this program we strive to build start-ups with an impactful product or service and create more jobs. We are looking for someone with business support and training experience who wants to be part of this ambitious team.
Job Responsibilities and Skills
• We are looking for people who have passion and energy, but mostly love TEACHING.
• Take responsibility for the quality of teaching delivered.
• Have some experience or knowledge of the circular economy.
• Ability to meet deadlines and handle diverse tasks simultaneously using prioritization.
• Guidance and skills development to ensure that standards are maintained and improved.
• Adequately equip the participants with Entrepreneurial skills.
• Carry out monitoring, guidance, support and mentoring of the learners and take action as required.
• Have experience with business training and support.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal, leadership, and motivational skills.
• Excellent Presentation skills.
• Dynamism, creativity and flexibility.
• One (1) year working experience as a trainer.
• Aged 26 - 35 years.
• Extensive background in Entrepreneurship.
• Must have passion of working with young people.
• Demonstrated Experience in transferring Entrepreneurship knowledge.