• Build and maintain an appropriate and effective team in order to pursue the business objective as effectively and efficiently as possible.
• Manage the entire business process of selling products to customers across the company’s territory.
• Manage the sales and marketing function of the business unit ensuring that appropriate sales and marketing strategies, systems and personnel are in place in line.
• Ensure a strong sales culture is established and maintained which remains fully committed to the business unit’s goals.
• Ensure the review and measurability of performance of sales & marketing personnel on a regular basis
• Ensure the development and implementation of a comprehensive sales strategy to maximize market penetration and market share.
• Develop a reputation as the best operational offering within the market, in terms of efficiency, effectiveness, uptime and customer support.
• Ensure appropriate financial controls and reporting systems for the business unit are in place.
• Ensure effective administration and back office functions within an appropriate budget are in place, in support of the business unit.
• Analyze market statistics and interpret trends and industry developments.
• Manage the development of appropriate sales and marketing strategies.
• Develop appropriate expansion strategies for the business unit and its products, in line with budgets and shareholder expectations.
• Relevant Bachelor’s degree.
• Extensive industry and product knowledge.
• Proven commercial competencies with strong negotiating and closing skills.
• Ability to strategize and to recognize expansion opportunities.
• Proven management competence.
• IT literate especially in Word, Excel and PowerPoint, with particular emphasis on Excel.
• Personable and confident personality with good people skills.
Monthly Net salary: USD 2,500 depending on skills and experience.
Deadline: 31st August 2020.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Leading Recruitment & Executive Search