We are seeking a skilled, reliable, efficient, C.A.D Technician to join Lehem interiors. In this position, you will manage and create all drafted documentation associated with projects. The documentation will primarily be created using Archicad and the scope of the job will span all elements of the project life cycle.
• Bachelor’s degree / Diploma in interior design/Architecture
• Strong communications and organization skills
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and stay organized
• Relevant working experience of 1-2 years
• Use Archicad to prepare layouts and shop drawings.
• Revise and update existing drawings reflecting design changes in collaboration with the Lead interior designer, project Lead and client.
• Attends site meetings and conduct site surveys when required to.
• Work under the direction of the creative director to design complex drawings.
• Translate and convert hand drawings and sketches into CAD systems
• Read, evaluate and interpret designs and drawings.
• Develop equipment/material schedules and material takeoffs, from drawings or sketches.