We are seeking a Call Center Manager in our company office to lead, coach and inspire the customer service team to provide the best service and support to our customers and field staff. You must have proven Call Center Management Experience and a focus centered on Customer Satisfaction/Retention.
This position requires adept management skills guiding the customer service department to meet company objectives and goals expected from this multifaceted team. You will be managing both people and processes: Tracking quantity and quality of customer contacts, forecasting phone volume to ensure adequate staffing needs, coaching and mentoring individuals to expand their product/service knowledge so they become confident and fluid with the company services and processes.
As a call centre manager (also called a contact centre), you'll ensure that calls, emails and webchats are answered by staff within agreed time scales and in an appropriate manner
• Manage the daily running of the call centre, including sourcing equipment, effective resource planning and applying call centre strategies and operations
• Undertake needs assessments, performance reviews and cost/benefit analyses
• Set/meet performance targets for speed, efficiency, sales and quality
• Ensure all relevant communications and data are updated and recorded
• Advise clients on products and services available
• Liaise with supervisors, team leaders, operatives and third parties to gather information and resolve issues
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry developments and involvement in networks
• Monitor random calls to improve quality, minimise errors and track operative performance
• Coordinate staff recruitment, write job adverts and liaise with HR staff
• Review the performance of staff, identify training needs and plan training sessions
• Record statistics, user rates and the performance levels of the centre
• Prepare reports on these statistics, rates and performance levels
• Organise shift patterns and the number of staff required to meet demand
• Coach, motivate and retain staff
• Coordinate bonus, reward and incentive schemes
You'll need to have:
● Five years plus proven experience as Call Centre Manager or similar position
● Experience in customer service is required
● Excellent organizational and leadership skills, with a problem-solving attitude
● Solid understanding of reporting and budgeting procedures
● Proficient in MS Office and call centre software programming
● Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills; Fluent in English and Swahili
● Exceptionally detail-oriented with high ability to juggle multiple tasks at once
● Hardworking with demonstrable examples of a strong work ethic
● A customer-oriented attitude
● Live our values – care and protect our customers, do the right thing and have fun
● A strong customer focus and excellent telephone manner
Compensation will be based upon experience, and opportunities exist for the right person to share in the success of the business enterprise.
Please include your resume, references, past work history and preferred contact number.