Title: Call Centre Quality Analyst
Reports to: Customer Service Manager
Location: Distribution Centre (Kisumu)
Purpose: The main purpose of the QA is to measure and gauge all the activities of the Call center Agents to ensure that they operate at an optimal efficiency.
- Job’s Responsibilities:
· Set the quality of standards for Incoming & Outgoing calls
· Train Call Agents on Call quality
· Record and listen to Calls to assess performance
· Coaching and share Feedback
· Design Evaluation programs for Call centre Agents
· Competitor call centre analysis
- Description of tasks:
· To participate in designing the call monitoring formats and suitable quality standards.
· To perform call monitoring and provide trend data to the management team.
· To use quality monitoring data management system for compiling and tracking performances at team and individual levels.
· To participate in customer and client listening programs and identifies customer expectations and needs.
· To provide actionable data to the various internal support groups like Supervisors, as and when needed.
· To coordinate and facilitate call calibration sessions for the Customer Service Contact Centre (CSCC).
· To provide feedbacks to the Call Center Supervisors and managers.
· To prepare and analyze internal and external quality reports and guide the line managers in the Call Center Executive performance reviews.
- Person specification:
· A degree relevant discipline (Business or Management)
· Have previously worked as a Call Quality Analyst or similar with minimum 2 years working experience within a Call or Customer Service Centre.
· Previous experience working as a Call centre Executive within a Call or Customer Service Centre is a plus.
· Be proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite
· Fluent in English and Kiswahili
4. Desired skills include:
· Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
· Exceptional listening and analytical skills.
· Strong knowledge of customer care processes and techniques.
· Ability to work well in a team environment.
· Dedicated to providing exceptional service to the company.
· You live to meet targets: You love challenges, you are driven to reach target. Failure is never an option. You have shown in the past an ability to meet targets independently as a leader.
· You deliver and expect the best: At BBOXX, we all want to deliver extraordinary work in order to bring the solar revolution. We also expect others to do the same. You should have stories when you over delivered in your career.
· Good motivational skills and enthusiasm
· You are committed to amazing customer experience: Going the extra mile for the customer is natural for you.
· And of course, a smile