Product Engineer Responsibilities:
• Meeting with the development team to discuss product ideas.
• Analyzing market and industry product trends.
• Determining product feasibility costs and return on investments.
• Developing design ideas based on customer interests, budgets, and market research.
• Creating rough product designs using sketches and computer software.
• Conducting theoretical testing on design models.
• Creating full product designs and specifications using computer software modeling techniques.
• Selecting product materials and designing the product manufacturing process.
• Overseeing production and ensuring that products conform to market specifications and safety regulations.
Product Engineer Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or a similar field.
• Previous experience working as a Product Engineer.
• In-depth knowledge of CAD, AutoCAD, and CAM software.
• Advanced analytical and design skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Knowledge of industry and market trends.
• Ability to visualize theoretical models and design ideas.
• Good project management skills.
• A keen eye for detail.