Our client a leading car dealer in Kenya is seeking to hire a Car Parts Sales Executive to be based in Mombasa.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:3 years
The successful candidate will be responsible for Prospecting for new customers, following up on existing customers, selling automotive parts to new and existing customers, introducing new product lines and answering customer’s queries about prices, availability and use. The successful candidate Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience selling car parts, understanding of automotive and knowledge of store inventory systems.
• Prospects for new customers through visits and follow up on existing customers.
• Determines how best to reach new customers and gain trust to discuss products.
• Uses an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business.
• Cultivates the relationships created to generate sales of auto spares products.
• Acts as a contact between the company, existing and potential markets.
• Sells automotive parts to new and existing customers to generate business.
• Introduces new product lines, co-ordinates product seminars and promotions in collaboration with the Marketing team.
• Answers customer’s queries about prices, availability and product use.
• Ensures debt collection and past due payments are done timely and as per the set policies.
• Checks and verifies the customer stock levels as required and makes recommendations.
• Participates in weekly, monthly and quarterly team review meetings if and as necessitated by the Sales Manager.
• Relevant bachelor’s degree.
• Must have 3 years’ experience in selling parts.
• Understanding of Automotive and Vehicle Spare Parts experience is required.
• Knowledge of store inventory systems, basic automotive and parts.
• Experience in cold calling and visits to potential customers to develop business.
• Demonstrated ability in problem solving, negotiation and closing sales.
• Strong relationship building skills.
• Ability to conduct business in a professional manner with customers.
Monthly Gross Salary: Kes 50,000
Career Level: Entry-Level
Deadline: January 31 2022
We endeavor to contact all our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured