The successful candidate Must have prior working experience selling passenger cars.
• Build and sustain clients through calls, correspondence, presentations, and the designing of solutions including after Sales service.
• Proactively identify new potential clients and initiate follow up, close the sales, within the assigned segments of operation.
• Enforce company standards for sales operations and service levels.
• Communicate with clients to identify their product requirements and facilitate supply.
• Collect, analyse, and interpret sales records to obtain information useful in preparing reports.
• Attend marketing and networking events.
• Research the target market to generate leads.
• Achieve monthly sales and revenue targets as set by the Sales Manager.
• Accurate, timely and complete data entry for sales onto the company system.
• Update the CRM and input information on customers.
• Work with the marketing team to execute programs to drive pipeline & close deals.
• Relevant Bachelor’s degree.
• Must have prior working experience selling passenger cars.
• Must have 5 years’ experience in selling passenger cars.
• Knowledge in product promotion and merchandizing will be required.
• Must have impeccable communication skills.
• MUST be an aggressive salesperson.
• MUST have a proven record of meeting targets.
• Strong organizational and planning skills.
• Self-driven, focused and goal oriented.
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
Monthly Gross Salary: Monthly Gross of Ksh.60,000 - 70,000 (Approx. 600 – 700 USD).
Position Level: Junior Level.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Deadline: 16th November 2021.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.