Our client a leading car dealer in Kenya is seeking to hire a Car Sales Executive The role holder will Sell/lease new and used vehicles at dealership gross profit, volume, and customer satisfaction standards. The successful candidate Must have a minimum of 7 years of experience Sales consultant in automotive industry.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:7 years
- Showcase the dealership’s vehicles and explain their features and warranties to customers.
- Answer customer questions about cars, financing and purchase process.
- Accompany customers on test drives, collecting licenses and documentation beforehand per best practices.
- Negotiate car prices and sell units to customers.
- Coordinate with the finance department to determine each customer’s financing and ownership options
- Contact past customers to ensure they are satisfied with their vehicles
- Attend product and sales training courses as requested by Sales Manager.
- Keep up to date on new products and services, brands and models in the industry.
- Approach, greet, and help or give direction to any customer who enters the dealership showroom
- Know and understand local laws which govern retail automobile sales.
- Schedule first service appointment.
- Relevant bachelor’s degree.
- Must have 7 years of experience Sales consultant in automotive industry.
- Excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- High agility, personal standards, and goal oriented.
- Good analytical, presentation and effective communications skills.
- Good planning and organization skills.
- Excellent report, writing and problem-solving skills.
Monthly Gross Salary: Kes 150,000
Career Level: Mid-Level
Deadline: 30th December 2022
We endeavor to contact
all our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this
unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has
not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be
considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply
for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured