The salary range is between 50 -70k
• Greet customers arriving at the dealership
• Showcase the dealership’s vehicles and explain their features and warranties to customers
• Answer customer questions about cars, financing and purchase process
• Accompany customers on test drives, collecting licenses and documentation beforehand per best practices
• Negotiate car prices and trade-in values for customers’ vehicles
• Coordinate with the finance department to determine each customer’s financing and ownership options
• Contact past customers to ensure they are satisfied with their vehicles
• Ensure proper upkeep and maintenance of the branch’s premises and assets.
Key Performance Indicators
• Achieving set targets in units and margins to ensure profitability.
• Ensuring company rules, procedures & policy is strictly adhered to.
• Updating all vehicle stock inventory.
• Ensuring proper maintenance & upgrading in consultation with the company Headquarters
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
• Diploma or Bachelors degree in Sales & Marketing
• At least 2 years experience in automotive industries
• Good marketing and customer care skills.
• Sound leadership, planning analytical, organization and interpersonal skills.