The role holder will be responsible for the day-to-day support and administrative management of the card system and its eco-system.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
Reporting to Manager Cards Systems in Card and E-Channels unit, the role holder will be responsible for the day-to-day support and administrative management of the card system and its eco-system. This includes card suite issuing & acquiring modules, HSM administration, front-end ATM, POS, card production, Sacco, Kenswitch, Visa & MasterCard interfaces and also implementing projects relating to card products. In addition, he/she is expected to learn and provide support for all other systems within the unit.
Are you looking for an employer who promotes individual excellence and mutual respect in a team-driven culture with a key focus on social empowerment? The Co-operative Bank of Kenya, “The Kingdom Bank” is the place for those looking for new horizons.
To support business growth, the Bank is looking for a talented and highly motivated individual to be part of our ICT team supporting card systems and associated channels.
The successful jobholder will be expected to:
- Ensure that all the Card and E-Channels Systems are properly managed and deliver business results and delightful customer experience.
- Handle queries from users and resolve them accordingly.
- Attend to system failure and resolve or coordinate the resolution of the problem.
- Ensure the well-being of the systems/ housing keeping.
- Escalate system issues to the Head of Unit and further to software and hardware vendors.
- Follow up through JIRA, ensuring vendor keeps delivering on their part.
- Provision of customer support enablement for the front-end staff.
- Participate and carry out system implementation, rollouts, and upgrades.
- Ensure that business systems are protected and secure including the implementation of the requisite business continuity procedures.
- Ensure uptime and efficiency of the business systems.
Qualifications, Skills & Attributes
The successful jobholder will be required to possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field with a minimum of 2 years in a similar cards system and channels support position.
- Knowledge of card schemes (VISA, Mastercard) rules and regulations, transaction flows, and message formats.
- Strong knowledge of debit /credit card &POS operations including e-commerce environments.
- Working experience in Linux and Unix-based environments with proficiency in Linux scripting and associated tools
- Fair knowledge of EMV and 3D Secure transaction flows
- A thorough understanding of Hardware Security Module (HSM) encryption and decryption procedures
- Knowledge and experience in J2EE Web and Application Servers technologies such as WebLogic, JBoss, and Oracle HTTP Server.
- Competence in API-based technologies such as REST and SOAP APIs.
- Knowledge and experience in integration of web services to Enterprise Service Bus (ESBs) and associated tools.
- Competence in Apache-based technologies such as Tomcat, and Apache HTTP Server.
- Advanced knowledge in database- scripting using relational databases such as Oracle, MSSQL, and MySQL.
- Knowledge of service desk-related technologies such as Jira among others.
- ITIL foundation knowledge is an added advantage.
- DevOps knowledge is an added advantage – supported containerized environment.
- Knowledge of CI/CD technologies will be an added advantage.
How to apply:
If you are confident that you fit the role and person profile and you are keen to add value to your career then please forward your application letter enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com indicating the job reference number CSTS/IID/2023 by 31st January 2023.
We are an equal-opportunity employer.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured