To help the organization minimize losses that may come as a result of misrepresentation of sales, or fraud activities by constant observation of sales activities.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Job Title: Dedicated CCTV Control Officer
Administrative Reporting Line: HR & Administration Manager
Functional reporting line: Accounts & Finance
Location: Remote work or home
You should have your computer and good connectivity.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
• Control our CCTVs to monitor sales employee and ensure they conduct sales as is required.
• Report any misgivings on the process of selling and receipting.
• Identify, suggest resolutions and report potential hazards at the workplace in a bid for sure safety as viewed through the CCTV.
• Identifying potential loopholes for fraud or theft avenues at the work station, proposing solutions, and reporting them for action.
• Monitoring public areas for potential threats and do timely reports to the HR & Admin Manager and Senior Accountant.
• You will monitor displays and changing rooms, to avert opportunities for stealing merchandise through the CCTVs.
• Reviewing inventory, and stock and investigating suspected pilferage by staff and the public through the CCTV.
• Help to develop controls, checks, and security policies that will govern the operations at the workplace.
• You will keep counts on the bag sales as viewed on the CCTVs as well as other products.
• Analyze daily individual staff sales and wrappings and submit them to the director /sales forum on a daily basis as viewed on the camera.
• You will be required to do proper, comprehensive, timely, and detailed incident reports from the CCTV reviews as done by you
Any other duties as may be required by the management
SPECIFICATIONS (MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS)
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education
- Diploma in Criminology from a recognized institution.
- Degree will be an added advantage
• Three (3) years of relevant working experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of computers (Microsoft office).
• Good observation skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent command of both English and Swahili languages
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Planning and co-ordination skills
• Problem solving & negotiation
• Time management
• Attention to detail
• High Adaptability
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured