We are a group of hospitals built on strong knowledge, experience and highly skilled medical foundation. We are committed to provide first class health care of international standards to all individuals within the local and extended areas
Job Title: CCU Nurses
Reports to: Deputy Quality Manager
Job Summary: Providing maintaining and championing high professional standards of nursing care to patients in the critical care unit based on the application of scientific nursing principles as guided by the hospital policies and procedures.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• KRN, KRM, KRCHN, BSc. Nursing
• Higher diploma in Critical Care Nursing will be an added advantage.
• 2 years post registration experience.
• CCU nursing for 2 years of practice.
• ACLS course.
• Counseling course.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Good communication skills
• Good customer care skills.