Pursuant to the provisions of Article 235 of Constitution of Kenya (2010) and Section 45, of the County Governments Act No. 17 of 2012, The County Government of Mombasa wishes to consider applications from highly qualified, results oriented and self-motivated Kenyan citizens for appointment to the above position.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:5 years
9. County Executive Committee Member – Public Service Administration,Youth, Gender, Sports & Social Services
- To supervise the administration and delivery of services in the respective departments of the County Government and all decentralized units and agencies in the County;
- Implement County legislation;
- Implement within the County, national legislation to the extent that the
- legislation so requires;
- Manage and co-ordinate the functions of the County administration and its department;
- Provide the County Assembly with the full and regular reports on matters relating to the County;
- May advise the Governor on matters within his/her area of jurisdiction
COUNTY EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEMBER JOB REQUIREMENTS
• Be a Kenyan citizen;
• Be in possession of a first degree from a university recognized in Kenya;
• Master’s degree will be an added advantage;
• Satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution;
• Have knowledge, experience and distinguished career of not less than five years in the field relevant to the portfolio of the department to which the person is seeking to be considered;
• Understand the diversity, challenges and opportunities within the County;
• Should not hold any other State or Public Office;
• Be conversant with the Constitution of Kenya and all the devolution laws;
• Be a visionary and strategic thinker;
• Have the ability to work in a multi-ethnic and multi-cultural environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity;
• Have capacity to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines;
• Be committed to be part of a team that will enable the County Government achieve her vision.
HOW TO APPLY:
Application letter, CV, certified copies of relevant documents and other testimonials should be addressed to the following Office:
The Chairperson Recruitment & Selection Panel for the position of County Executive Committee Member
Office of the Governor
Elimu na Mazingira House
Tel: 041 2241001
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The Deadline for this job application is on or before 7th December 2022
The County Government of Mombasa is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured