BPOSeats is a premier office seat leasing solution provider based in the Philippines, catering to global companies since its establishment in 2014. With a dynamic growth trajectory and a network of 7 sites housing more than 14,000 seats, BPOSeats is committed to delivering exceptional service through innovative technology.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 4 years
Preparation of payment vouchers and writing of the cheques.
Work with Bookkeepers who are based globally - a global distributed team.
Communicate strategies on bookkeeping and accounts payables and forecasting
Investigate Financial records and provide strategic planning to help make informed decisions
Updating and generating monthly reports for Cash Book and Ledger.
Posting general journal entries on the ledger.
Assist in receiving and verifying payment requests, invoices to ensure accuracy and accountability.
Assist in preparation of Petty cash reconciliation.
Printing, Stamping and Filing of Finance documents (receipts, vouchers etc.) and ensure accurate record keeping.
Assist the Finance team in preparation of audit.
Ensure timely input of data required for preparation of monthly and related financial statements.
Coding and posting voucher entries into the general ledger.
Checking and verifying tax compliance of VAT is included in the invoices.
Reconciling of the bank accounts monthly and creditor/debtors accounts and advising on how to resolve any
Reconciling of the bank accounts monthly and creditor/debtors accounts and advising on how to resolve any differences.
Monitoring and reinforcing internal controls and any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Identify and implement process enhancements to streamline accounting procedures and increase efficiency.
Ensuring timely payments of monthly invoices
Requirements for Appointment
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
• CPA (Certified Public Accountant) qualification is a MUST have.
• Proven experience as an Accountant or in a similar role;
• Strong knowledge of accounting principles, practices, and financial reporting.
• Proficiency in accounting software and MS Excel;
• Attention to detail and accuracy in financial record-keeping;
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Ability to work independently and meet deadlines;
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
• High integrity and honesty is a must have;
• Knowledge of financial regulations and compliance;
• Experience in budgeting and financial forecasting is a plus;
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured