REPORTS TO: ENGINEERING ASSISTANT
Job Description, Duties and Responsibilities
Your job description, duties and responsibilities as the CTC/CFU Cleaner include but not limited to the following:-
p) Ensure that the CFU/CTC areas are clean at all times;
q) Clean and remove tea spillages from the CTC/CFU area
r) Report any mechanical fault on the CTC/CFU area to the immediate supervisor;
s) Any other duty as may be assigned by the Company from time to time.
Required Qualifications & Technical Skills
The above position requires the following qualifications and skills:-
• Form 4 qualification
• Certificate mechanical engineering
• Knowledge in computer applications
Personal Attributes, Behaviour and Abilities
The employee must continuously demonstrate the following attributes, behaviours and abilities:-
• Commitment to the ideals of the Company, notably to its role in processing and marketing teas in international standards;
• Understanding of the Company’s organization structure and administration and manufacturing processes;
• Personal integrity, vibrant energy, flexibility, good judgment and creativity;
• High level of attention to detail in your job;
• Readiness to adopt an open and flexible working culture without constant supervision i.e. adherence to values of timekeeping, time management collegiality, mutual respect, etc.
• Ability and willingness to work extended hour;
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills and in particular the respect of other colleagues and customers;
• A good sense of humour and ability to work under minimal supervision.