The purpose of this role is responsible for bridging the gap between Technology and the business using data analytics to assess processes, determine requirements and deliver data-driven recommendations and reports to stakeholders.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Relationship Management' Department primarily role is to serve as the linkage between the Technology Division and the rest of the Bank. The Department role is to foster communication and collaboration between Technology and other teams and serves as the lead role in enabling the Bank to achieve their objectives through the effective use of Technology.
The purpose of this role is responsible for bridging the gap between Technology and the business using data analytics to assess processes, determine requirements and deliver data-driven recommendations and reports to stakeholders. They must articulate business ideas but also balance them against what is technologically feasible and financially and functionally reasonable.
- Create transparency about upcoming business initiatives, the current demand pipeline, the current IT change execution performance, capacity situation.
- Provide support to manage and guide businesses in improving processes, products, services, and software through data analysis.
- Create a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities, and solutions for a business.
- Define prioritizing requirements and get feedback and approval on requirements i.e. What do the systems need to do, how do they do it, who do we need to get input from, and how do we get everyone to agree on what we need to do before we go and do it?
- Support the demand manager to provide ways and means to optimize the change delivery pipeline providing stakeholder visibility and ensuring efficient delivery.
- Monitor IT Change Demand pipeline ensuring constraints are identified and flagged for action by relevant stakeholders.
- Provide support to the stakeholders to entrench Agile Change management process and monitoring the performance of change against expected benefits.
- Create awareness and continuous educate on the change management processes, policies, guidelines, and stakeholder roles in the process.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Business Technology/ Statistics or related field from a recognized university.
- Certification in both ITIL Foundation and PRINCE2 or PMP.
- 3 years technology experience with at least 3 years’ experience in:
- At least two IT disciplines such as (Project Management, Service Management, Agile Software Delivery, IT Governance, and IT Support in a multitier environment).
- Leading formal Change Management framework.
- Experience in Data Analysis & Management Reporting.
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments
The above position is demanding role for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Monday, 7th November 2022.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured