Bomet University College (BUC) is a Constituent College of Moi University, established through the Legal Notice No. 145 of 27th July 2017. BUC is located in Bomet County.
ADMINISTRATIVE POSITION - RE ADVERTISEMENT
Those who applied previously for the positions listed need not apply
Chaplain BUC Scale 10
1. Master of Divinity or its equivalent from a recognized University.
2. Must have served as an ordained church minister in the mainstream religions for at least six (6) years.
3. High integrity and moral standing.
4. Computer skills in recognized institution.
1. Providing counseling and spiritual reflection in accordance to respective religious beliefs.
2. Performing religious ceremonies (such as funerals e.t.c.)
3. Fostering a sense of belonging and responsibility
4. Performing any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITIONS
All applicants must satisfy the Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya by getting clearances from the following bodies: Higher Education Loans Board (HELB); Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC); Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA); Credit Reference Bureau (CRB); Commission for University Education (CUE); and Current Certificate of Good Conduct from the National Police Service (NPS).
The deadline for receiving applications for all the positions advertised is 30th November, 2020. The reference number of the position applied for should be clearly indicated and three (3) copies of the Application addressed and sent to:
The Principal, Bomet University College, P.O Box 701-20400, BOMET.
Bomet University College is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Persons having difficulties in performing activities of daily life and marginalized groups are encouraged to apply.