We are looking for a dynamic, energetic and responsible Chef/Cateress with proven work experience in all aspects of Food and Beverage Kitchen Management and controls.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
A School in the outcasts of Nairobi along Thika Road is looking for an experienced Chef/Cateress to join our dynamic team.
POSITION DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Organization of kitchen and all food-related activities, including the preparation and cooking fresh food and assist in service.
2. Ensure that the kitchen, dining halls, equipment and utensils are correctly cleaned and stored away.
3. Time keeping and punctuality
4. Maintain cleanliness of food preparation areas, equipment and appliances.
5. Ensure that all kitchen equipment is properly maintained and that any defects are reported promptly to the Head of Department.
6. Maintain stock and inventory of the supplies and goods in the store and the pantry.
7. Maintain standards of food storage, rotation, quality and appearance
8. Ensure compliance with applicable health code and regulations
9. Cost effective utilisation of the supplies.
10. Promote an accident free work environment.
11. Ensure that all personal and food hygiene procedures are applied at all times.
12. Any other duties that may be assigned.
• Diploma/Advance Certificate in Food and Beverage Production – preferably from Utalii Collage.
• Age – 35 years and above
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in a learning institution
Salary 60,000 – 70,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured