Check the quality of raw and cooked food products to ensure
that standards are met.
• Creativity - must be creative in order to develop and prepare interesting and innovative recipes.
• Should be able to use various ingredients to create appealing meals for customers.
• Time-management skills - must efficiently manage time.
• Must ensure that meals are prepared and that customers are served on time, especially during busy hours.
• Ensuring production and maintenance of high quality food in the kitchen.
• Ensuring high standards of hygiene and cleanliness within the kitchen.
• Control food cost to ensure it is within the preferred hotel levels.
Suitable candidates should send their CV and Passport Size via Apply Now Button.