Chemical Sales Executives (Chemical Raw Materials) at Brites Management
Diploma in sales, Marketing or related fields Minimum 3 years’ experience in sales and marketing those with a strong chemical sales background will be given priority
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Focus on personal sales targets and new business development.
- Follow the basic rules laid down in the management systems.
- Coordinate customer contacts with respective importance to develop his leads to improve the sales.
- Servicing existing accounts, obtain orders, and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Qualify and approach new customers allocated to you for development and ensure new wins every month.
- Manage relationships with allocated existing or new customers and ensure business continuity to avoid down trading.
- Ensure maximum achievement of all sales interactions as agreed with the field sales manager .i.e. maximum field sales calls
- Support in conducting Sales campaigns with targeted customers identified by campaign for each trade lane development.
- Enhance teamwork with other sales members by reporting new market trends, competitor’s behavioral patterns, undercutting practices and observe any new market entrants.
- Daily use of Client relationship management tool to book meetings, companies targeted and ensure monthly targeted opportunities are met.
- Market forecasting and analyzation of net profit targets each month on new sales accounts in line with annual targets.
- Spotting new business opportunities from projects, multinationals, manufacturers and retail segments of the market.
- Diploma in sales, Marketing or related fields
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in sales and marketing those with a strong chemical sales background will be given priority
- Pleasant personality, strong presentation skills, excellent managerial skills (planning & budgeting, organizing, controlling, etc.)
- Decision making & problem solving skills
- Experience in Chemical Trading & Sales is a must.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence effectively at all levels of the organization
- Team player
- Ability to build strong and long-lasting profitable relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills and disciplined
- Must be aggressive, proactive and have a strong business acumen
- Strong decision making skills, loyalty to brand & Collaborative skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured