DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Payroll Processing in a timely manner, timely remittance of all statutory deductions and reconciliations of payroll-related accounts.
• Ensure tax compliance by preparing and submitting tax returns on time.
• Analyse, reconcile, and maintain the general ledger accounts
• Inventory Management by ensuring that transactions related to inventory are posted correctly.
• Monitoring expenditure and giving recommendation on areas of cost reduction.
• Preparation and submission of financial, accounting and management reports for decision making
• Bachelor’s Degree in accounting/Finance & CPA K
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Accounting, with 2 years’ experience as Head of Accounting.
• Experience in working with an international company would be an added advantage
• Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
• Detail oriented.