The Ideal candidate Must have experience in the Hospitality sector.
• Prepare timely monthly financial statements, payments and cash-flow management reports.
• Developing and monitoring the annual budget.
• Producing management accounts including commentaries to assist in timely decision making.
• Developing systems and standard operating processes (SOPs) for the finance department.
• Finance planning and analysis including cash flow analysis and forecasting.
• Project cost forecasts/budgets, cost tracking, monitoring and controls.
• Work consultatively with all departments on cost reduction and managing these initiatives.
• Tax planning, reconciliations and submissions.
• Management of foreign exchange.
• Overseeing suppliers vetting and procurement including price negotiations.
• Stock management and stock control.
• Overseeing and reviewing payroll.
• Day to day financial control activities including cash management, payments, invoicing, credit notes.
• Debtor management.
• Supervise the work of the team in the finance department.
• A bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting.
• ACCA or CPA Finalist.
• Minimum of seven (7) years in a finance department, 3 of which must be at a senior level.
• Experience in working with the accounting system.
• Sound knowledge of corporate finance and accounting principles, laws and best practices.
• Sound knowledge of KRA and tax matters, as well as staying abreast of all relevant regulations.
• Good understanding of budgeting, financial analysis and forecasting.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Leadership and management skills.
• People development skills.
• Financial planning and reporting skills.
• Proficient in the use of MS Office and accounting systems.
Monthly Gross salary: 250,000 – 350,000/= (Approx. 2,500 – 3,500) depending on experience and qualifications.
Deadline: 28th February 2021.
Position Level: Management.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.