The School Accountant is to be responsible for financial and business management of the school.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
Reports To: The Director
Duty Station: Mombasa
- Prepare pupil’s bills and collect all fees
- Monitor the school financial systems /procedures/ policies
- Keep accounts of the school, prepare statements of financial activity and balance sheets
- Co-ordinating the annual auditing process, ensuring implementation of the audit recommendations and ensuring effective internal controls
- Monitoring and ensure compliance with school policies, tax and other statutory requirements
- Responsible for key performance indicators mainly operating profit, trade receivables, bank borrowing, financial projections, cashflow management , inventory and relationship management with financial institutions and other key stakeholders
- Manage the financial management functions within the school, report and advise on school finances
- Prepare, maintain and monitor the school budgets including the provision of accurate estimates, forecasts and projections
- Present proposed school budgetary plans to Senior Management
- Prepare forecasts for future financial performance of the school
- Present regular management reports to Senior management
- Planning and directing financing needs, working capital, cash and cost management to meet school objectives
- Managing analysis of revenues / expenditure
- Developing and providing ad hoc financial information to end users for business decision making
- Determining and coordinating financial reporting and communication requirements both internally and externally
- Must be a member of ICPAK
- A bachelor’s degree in commerce/ Finance or equivalent
- CPA K qualification or equivalent
- Over five (5) Years relevant experience
- A mature person, aged 30 years & above.
- Ability to handle demanding situations & work with minimum supervision.
- Person of unquestionable integrity.
- Financial Acumen;
- Budget formulation and monitoring;
- Financial Analysis and Reporting;
- Capacity building others;
- Analytical Thinking;
- Customer orientation;
- Holding People accountable.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured