Employer: A FMCG MANUFACTURING COMPANY
Ref No: SGK-CA-12-2020
Job Category: MIDDLE LEVEL MANAGEMENT
• Bachelor of commerce degree in finance/accounting or other related field. CPA/ACCA qualifications.
• At least 5 years working experience as a chief accountant in a manufacturing company.
• Only those with manufacturing company experience will be considered.
Salary: KSHS. 150,000 - 200,000 PLUS COMPANY BENEFITS.
• Chief accountant reports to the chief finance officer.
• He/She will support the CFO in performing all financial and accounting duties such as preparation of monthly management accounts and reports, budget and planning, cost accounting, statutory preparation, taxation matters, preparation and coordination of the annual audit process, company asset management and overseeing daily operations of the accounting department, provision of financial advice for business expansion among others.