16. Chief Administrative Officer job description
We are looking for an outstanding Chief Administrative Officer (CAO) to join our team! As a CAO, your main responsibilities will range from budgeting to hiring, contracting, development of policies and procedures and many other tasks.
You will be a part of the top executive team and will be reporting directly to our CEO.
If you are passionate about managing daily operations and love to keep things in order, we can't wait to meet you!
Chief Administrative Officer duties and responsibilities
• Plan, implement and manage company's strategy and planning
• Determine KPIs for each department
• Determine KPIs for each of the departments' managers
• Develop and implement policies and procedures for departments and teams
• Prepare budgets
• Evaluate managers' performance
• Onboard new managers
• Review reports and present findings
• Make suggestions for improvement
• Encourage innovation
Chief Administrative Officer requirements
• Previous working as chief administrative officer for years
• 6 Years of in operations management
• MA in business administration or similar relevant field
• Very good understanding and in managing different business functions such as HR, finance, accounting, marketing...
• With fiscal planning, budgeting and reporting
• Knowledge of laws and regulation
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
• Critical thinker and problem solver
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills