KWALE COUNTY GOVERNMENT
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
DEPARTMENT OF TOURISM, TRADE AND ENTERPRISE DEVELOPMENT
e) Job Title: Chief Co-operative Officer (Marketing) Job Group „M‟ (1 Post.)- Vacancy No-26/2020/KCPSB
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
• In charge of the Co-operative Marketing and related activities at the County level
• Implementing Co-operative Development activities /Programmes at the County Level
• Advising Co-operative Societies on Governance, Marketing, Training, Value addition, develop and implement work plans for co-operative marketing services.
• Enforcing compliance with the Co-operative Legislation
1. Served in grade of the Senior Co-operative Officer for a minimum period of three (3) years.
2. Degree in any of the following disciplines: - Marketing, Commerce, Business Administration, Agriculture, Economics, Entrepreneurship, Organizational Development or Co-operative Management from a recognized Institution;
3. Certificate in Senior Management Course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from recognised institution;
4. Certificate in Computer Applications from a recognized Institution and
5. Demonstrated merit and shown ability as reflected in work performance and results.
NOTE: Please visit our website www.kwalecountygov.com for details of the requirements.
All applications should be submitted on or before Thursday 13th AUGUST 2020 by 4:30 Pm in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left side the category in which they fall and addressed to;
Kwale County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 4 - 80403
Posted or hand delivered at the Kwale County Public Service Board Offices next to Kwale Sub-County Hospital.
1. People with special needs are encouraged to apply
2. Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification