The Chief Commercial Officer (CCO) is responsible for developing and implementing business development strategies across the organization to ensure the business achieves its vision.
- Minimum Qualification:Masters
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:12 years
Reports To: Managing Director/ CEO
Department: Business Development
Strategy - 30%
- The candidate will facilitate digital transformation and develop the roadmap of value creation of new revenue streams while staying within the limits of the organizations' vision, mission and strategic objectives, policies and standard operating procedures, departmental objectives, and prudential regulations.
- He or she will work with various departments on the budgeting, sales processes, customer experience, and marketing strategies to ensure the company achieves its goals.
- The success of this role is measured by the increase in the number of active clients around the country and achieving consistent growth in the volume of the portfolio. The CCO is responsible for ensuring the correct training of all the commercial staff under his/her line management with a high level of technical competence. As a member of the Executive Committee (EXCO) the CCO shares responsibility for performance and the general activities of the Bank and participates in making decisions on strategic issues for the Bank with the rest of the Management
- Direct the preparation of budget plans for the Bank and department based on broad organizational goals and growth objectives.
- Develop and facilitate planning across the CCO environment, work closely with the CEO and subordinated staff to develop annual sales plans, to meet organizational targets.
- Study industry trends and create an effective business plan based on commercial opportunities
- Based on the above, develop plans for dissemination and expansion. Identify new opportunities regarding markets, regions, and clients.
- Establish commercial policies consistent with the Bank's policies and objectives and ensure their execution.
- Create and execute commercial strategies aimed at accelerating the growth of the Bank.
- Develop and propose recommendations for the business model, ensuring the development of tools for business efficiency and business performance.
- Oversee market research, competitive analysis, and continuous assessment of the internal strengths and weaknesses.
- Create the structure and the processes required to manage the commercial activities of the Bank and its projected growth.
- Develop partnerships with key stakeholders aimed at accelerating the company’s growth
- Suggestions for corrective action if actual performance is below the budget.
- Regularly receive reports comparing actual performance versus budgeted sales.
- Follow up on daily achievements and provide frequent updates to the CEO.
Customer Experience - 50%
- Responsible for seamless Banks operations, analyzing service quality levels of the organization, and enhancing customer experience.
- Facilitates development and implementation of new initiatives and ensures the improved customer experience through business transformation.
Product development and Marketing
- Work with the marketing team to create strategies that boost the company and product awareness.
- Responsible for the approval of the company's product pricing and positioning.
- Safeguard and promote the bank’s image with the general public.
People Management - 20%
- Heavily involved in the motivation, drive, and development of new talent within the organization.
- Responsible for performance management of the team under his supervision.
- Prepare and maintain a management development plan, including a succession plan for the functions/departments under supervision.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum 12 to 15 years of experience in the Banking Industry or Micro & SME finance, with at least 8 years of experience in comparable positions in terms of responsibility, across areas including products, business process, branch network/regional level challenges.
- Masters in Economics or Social Sciences, Business Administration, Finance
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in finance, business administration, or related field.
Knowledge; Skills and Experience required for this Role
- Proven experience in sales and client relationship management
- The individual should possess strong skills in analysis, leadership, problem-solving, dispute resolution, and Decision Making.
- The individual should be able to manage simultaneously multiple projects involving various stakeholders and to deliver results within deadlines with excellent Planning and Organizing skills.
- Experience in market research and analysis
- Knowledge of budgeting processes and performance reporting
- The individual should value diversity should act as a coach and mentor, should promote Creativity and Innovation.
- Expertise in credit origination and credit risk assessment, business experience in individual loan Micro & SME-lending.
- The individual should be, inspirational, enthusiastic, result-oriented, and have a positive attitude.
- The individual should have a proven ability to delegate and empower teams and enhance collaboration.
- Expertise in managing, developing, and motivating high commercial performance teams.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured