Position: Chief Finance Officer (FMCG Manufacturing Company)
Employer: A BUSY LARGE FMCG MANUFACTURING COMPANY
Ref No: SGK-CFO-012-2020
Job Category: SENIOR MANAGEMENT
• Bachelors degree in accounting, finance or related field.
• Masters degree will have an added advantage.
• CPA-K/ACCA finalist and proficient in ERP Softwares.
• At least 7 years working experience performing as a finance manager in a large manufacturing company.
• Those who have worked as a chief finance officer or equivalent position will have an obvious advantage.
Salary: KSHS. 650,000 - 800,000 PLUS COMPANY BENEFITS
• Reporting to the managing director, chief finance officer will oversee accounting and financial management of the company.
• Key duties will include financial planning and reporting, monitoring and controlling, business planning, budgets and analysis, risk management and profiling, treasury, cash flow and asset management, internal controls, strategic business reviews and compliance, financial accounting and operations management, among others.