DEPARTMENT: Investigation & Enforcement
- This role is responsible for ensuring consistent interpretation and uniform application of the relevant tax laws in tax crimes investigation.
- Assist in development of strategies, policies and procedures relevant to tax crimes investigations
- Manage direct and control investigations operations
- Report to and advise the deputy commissioner on technical matters relating to investigation operations
- Negotiate and set performance targets and ensuring their achievement through performance management
- Liaising with other programs and stakeholders on all matters relating to investigations operations
- Preparing staff for the desired changes in work styles, attitudes and work ethics
- Review and provide technical guidance on matters as they arise in the cause of investigations and enforcement
- Responsible for the management of physical assets in the division for effective utilization.
- Supervision of day to day operations and management of performance and development of staff in the Section
- Development and management of the Section’s work plan.
- Drive initiatives to improve ethics, culture and facilitate change management in the section.
- A university degree in law, business administration, economics or related field from a recognized institution.
- Tax Law, Tax Investigations Operations
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) certification is an added advantage
- Minimum of 7 years work experience in similar role with at least 3 years in management.
- All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process below.
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All applications should be submitted online by 21st January 2021.
- KRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
- KRA does not charge for application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process.