• An excellent CMO is passionate for their profession and have great knowledge for all things marketing. They can balance a practical mindset with creative business acumen and lead people through complex marketing operations.
• The goal is to ensure the company’s marketing efforts are successful in helping it outperform competition.
• Listen” to the trends of the market and direct the market research efforts of the company
• Liaise with other departments to guide a unified approach to customer service, distribution etc. that meets market demands
• Define marketing strategies to support the company’s overall strategies and objectives
• Develop a feasible marketing plan for the department and oversee its day-to-day
• Plan and organize marketing functions and operations (product development, branding, communications etc.), and ensure they project the company’s unique “voice”
• Design and coordinate promotional campaigns, PR and other marketing efforts across channels (digital, press etc.)
• Build a highly efficient team of marketing professionals
• Create a solid network of strategic partnerships
• Proven experience as chief marketing officer or similar role
• Demonstrable experience in developing efficient strategies and business plans for all marketing aspects (branding, product promotion etc.)
• Solid understanding of market research and data analysis methods
• Ability to apply marketing techniques over digital (e.g. social media) and non-digital (e.g. press) channels
• Understanding of different business disciplines (IT, finance etc.)
• Proficient in MS Office and business software (e.g. CRM)
• A leader with both creative and analytical capabilities
• Outstanding communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal abilities
• BSc/BA in business administration, marketing, communications or relevant field; MSc/MA will be a plus
Qualified candidates are asked to send their updated Cv and cover letter showing their competencies.