Kisumu County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following positions in their respective Departments as listed below:
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
Note: The positions of Chief Officers and Directors will be on Contract for a period of Three (3) years renewable based on successful performance.
For details on the above advertised positions and how to apply, applicants are asked to visit our website www.kisumu.go.ke.
HOW TO APPLY
The candidate should apply by downloading and filling application for employment form available on our website. All dully filled forms should be sent to the undersigned on or before 19th December 2022 at 4.00 pm.
PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O. BOX 7792-40100, KISUMU
Hand delivered applications can be dropped at our offices located at Kisumu County Public Service Board Offices (Former M.E.O Office), Okore Rd, Milimani, Kisumu.
All candidates interested in any of the above positions must satisfy the requirement of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya. Applicants holding foreign Degrees Should have them authenticated by The Commission for Higher Education (CHE) or Kenya National Qualifications Authority (KNQA).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Shortlisted applicants should ensure that their academic and professional certificates are certified by the Issuing Institutions to the Board.
NB: The County Government of Kisumu is an equal opportunity employer. Women, the youth and
persons with disabilities who meet the specified requirements are encouraged to apply and also indicate so in their applications.
VACANCIES IN THE DEPARTMENT OF FINANCE, ECONOMIC PLANNING & ICT/e-GOVERNMENT SERVICES
1. Chief Officer Finance, Economic Planning and ICT/e-Government Services ~ KSM/CPSB/23/11/2022.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Administration of the respective department
• Maintaining effective collaboration and partnerships with other organs of the county, other county departments, the private sector and other stakeholders;
• Promoting the preparation and realization of County Integrated Development Plan (CIDP), ADP, CBROP, CFSP, and other county planning documents
• Interpreting and applying National and County laws and other related statutes in line with the County goals and objectives;
• Formulation and implementation of effective programs to attain vision 2030 and sector
• Implementation of County Executive Committee resolutions as guided by the Executive Committee Member for Finance and Economic Planning;
• Developing and providing strategic direction for effective service delivery, Implementing the county performance management system;
• Ensuring promotion of national values and principles of governance as outlined in the constitution of Kenya 2010;
• Ensuring effective and efficient utilization of the department’s financial and non-financial resources;
• Performing other duties that may be assigned by the respective CECM
• Be a Kenyan citizen.
• Demonstrate general knowledge of the County Government and its functions.
• Demonstrate understanding of the goals policies and developmental objectives of the county.
• A Master’s degree or higher academic qualifications from a university recognized in Kenya will be an added advantage.
• Have at least five (5) years’ relevant work professional experience.
• Meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the constitution of Kenya 2010 on leadership and integrity.
• Demonstrable leadership and management capacity including Knowledge of financial management and strategic people management
• Holds a first degree from a university recognized in Kenya in the relevant filed.
• Accredited member of the professional body in good standing
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured