Kisumu County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following positions in their respective Departments as listed below:
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
Note: The positions of Chief Officers and Directors will be on Contract for a period of Three (3) years renewable based on successful performance.
For details on the above advertised positions and how to apply, applicants are asked to visit our website www.kisumu.go.ke.
HOW TO APPLY
The candidate should apply by downloading and filling application for employment form available on our website. All dully filled forms should be sent to the undersigned on or before 19th December 2022 at 4.00 pm.
PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O. BOX 7792-40100, KISUMU
Hand delivered applications can be dropped at our offices located at Kisumu County Public Service Board Offices (Former M.E.O Office), Okore Rd, Milimani, Kisumu.
All candidates interested in any of the above positions must satisfy the requirement of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya. Applicants holding foreign Degrees Should have them authenticated by The Commission for Higher Education (CHE) or Kenya National Qualifications Authority (KNQA).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Shortlisted applicants should ensure that their academic and professional certificates are certified by the Issuing Institutions to the Board.
NB: The County Government of Kisumu is an equal opportunity employer. Women, the youth and
persons with disabilities who meet the specified requirements are encouraged to apply and also indicate so in their applications.
VACANCIES IN THE DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SERVICE, COUNTY ADMINISTRATION & PARTICIPATORY DEVELOPMENT.
1. Chief Officer Public Service, County Administration and Participatory Development ~ KSM/CPSB/04/11/2022.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• General administration in respect of the budget of the assigned County Department;
• Being the Accounting Officer and authorized officer of the department,
• Facilitating the achievement of the goals and objectives of the County Government and Intergovernmental programs and projects;
• Ensuring efficient and effective utilization of financial, Human and other Resources in the Department and submitting regular statutory reports as required
• Ensuring promotion and compliance with National Values and Principles of Governance as outlined in Articles 10 and 232 of the Constitution of Kenya 2010;
• Overseeing implementation and monitoring of performance management systems;
• Formulate and implement effective program plans to attain vision 2030 and sector goals;
• Provision of strategic policy direction for the effective delivery of services by the department;
• Development and implementation of county strategic plans and sector development plans;
• Any other duties as may be assigned by the Executive Committee Member or the County Secretary;
Requirements for Appointment:
• Be a Kenyan Citizen.
• Possess an understanding and exhibit commitment to National Values and Principles of Governance and Public Service as outlined in Articles 10 and 232 of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010 respectively.
• Have the capacity to work under pressure to meet timelines
• Have the ability to work in a multi-ethnic environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity
• Be a strategic thinker and result oriented;
• Have excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills;
• Be computer literate.
• Be a holder of at least a first Degree from a University recognized in Kenya.
• A post-graduate qualification in the relevant field will be an added advantage but not mandatory.
• Have relevant knowledge and experience of more than five years in the relevant field.
• Satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 on Leadership and integrity.
• Be conversant with the Constitution of Kenya and all the devolution related legislations.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured