The successful candidate will be responsible for helping build and lead high-performing teams in different locations across Africa to be efficient, productive, and effective. The ideal candidate must have experience managing high performing teams within the health-tech sector.
• Collaborate with the CEO in setting and driving organizational vision, operational strategy, and hiring needs.
• Provide management to staff and leadership to the organization that aligns with the company’s business plan and overall strategic vision.
• Assist executive team members in creating, growing and building a world class, industry leading organization.
• Translate strategy into actionable goals for performance and growth helping to implement organization-wide goal setting, performance management, and annual operating planning.
• Oversee company operations and employee productivity, building a highly inclusive culture ensuring team members thrive and organizational outcomes are met.
• Spearhead the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes.
• Set challenging and realistic goals for each team to foster high growth, performance and profitability.
• Create effective measurement tools to gauge the efficiency and effectiveness of internal and external processes, we well as each team.
• Forge strategic partnerships and relationships with medical professionals, clients, partners and stakeholders.
• Adhere to company and country regulatory requirements, enforcing compliance and taking action when necessary.
• Participate in expansion activities to other markets and services.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
• 10+ years’ management experience in the HealthTech sector.
• Fundraising experience would be an added advantage.
• Strong Organizational Skills, Strong Coaching & Performance Management Skills.
• Strong Teamwork & Communication Skills.
• Quality Management and Process Improvement.
• Advanced Problem-Solving Capabilities.
• Excellent Financial, Planning and Strategy skills.
• Detail-Oriented, Negotiating Talent, Superb with Deadlines.
Monthly Gross Salary: Monthly gross of USD.3,500 - 4,000.
Position Level: Executive.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Deadline: 25th September 2021.