The successful candidate will be responsible for driving the growth agenda, by building a vibrant company culture and leading the Senior Management Team (SMT) to effectively manage resources with a focus on the realization of key strategic objectives of the company. The ideal candidate must have a track record of delivering substantial regional revenue growth within a related agribusiness organization.
• Working closely with the senior management team to develop strategic plans.
• Assist the CEO in developing the strategic plan by assessing the business environment.
• In liaison with the MD, develop the short-term and the long-term strategic plans for the company.
• Cascade the company’s strategic objectives to the senior management team.
• Ensure the departmental objectives are in line with the company’s objectives for organizational success.
• Develop high level performance metrics linked to the company strategic objectives.
• Translate strategy into actionable goals for performance and growth helping to implement organization-wide goal setting, performance management, and annual operating planning.
• Manage capital investment and expenses to ensure the company achieves set targets relative to growth and profitability.
• Support the CEO in the grow the group business plans to deliver quality laboratory testing & advisory services to all segments within the agricultural, environmental and food safety sectors across Africa.
• Lead the SMT to achieve company objectives and key results (OKRs).
• Successful roll out of Zambia and Nigeria subsidiary operations.
• Developing strategies that will help in Reaching Group Sales Targets.
• Work with the CEO to determine the Company Mission, Vision and Core Values of the organization and ensure they are in tandem with the organizational culture.
• Ensure business legal and regulatory requirements are complied to.
• Strong background in Business Administration, MBA is a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree in a Business Course or related field.
• 10+ years’ experience in management, operations, and leadership in a large corporate organization.
• Experience in growing the business.
• Strong Organizational Skills, Strong Coaching & Performance Management Skills.
• Strong Teamwork & Communication Skills.
• Quality Management and Process Improvement.
• Advanced Problem-Solving Capabilities.
• Excellent Financial, Planning and Strategy skills.
• Detail-Oriented, Negotiating Talent, Superb with Deadlines.
Monthly Gross Salary: Monthly gross of Ksh. 800,000 – 900,000 (Approx. USD.8,000-9,000)
Position Level: Executive Level.
Location: Limuru, Kenya.
Deadline: 08th February 2021.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Leading Recruitment & Executive Search Company in Kenya; Summit Recruitment & Search, Blixen Court, Karen Road, Karen ***