Reports to: Head of Clinical Services
Key Result Areas:
1. Examine different images including mammograms, CT scans, X-rays, MRI scans and ultrasounds
2. Read reports and record results for review by physicians
3. Diagnose patient illnesses
4. Recommend and discuss treatment options with the physicians
5. Work alongside radio technologists and other professionals in administering treatment
6. Examine patients and record medical histories,
7. They may at times prescribe medication and carry out other duties of a regular physician
8. Any be assigned other duties by the supervisor.
• Able to work under minimum supervision
• Quick on their feet and well organized
• He/She should have good communication skills and demonstrative skills.
• He/She needs to be competent at work place.
• He/She needs to handle all the equipment with care.
• Must possess good interpersonal skills
Knowledge/Qualifications and Experience
• Masters in Medical Radiology
• Must be registered with the Kenya Association of Radiologists
• At least 3 (three) years post qualification experience.