Our client offers health insurance policies around the world. They are looking for a Claims Analyst to join their growing team in Kenya.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Level: Mid level
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
• As Claims Analyst you analyse claims in respect of client medical costs.
• You deal with doctor fees and hospitalization invoices for employees in international companies and intergovernmental institutions
• You analyse reimbursements according to the contract agreements and assess, code and calculate them using a computerised claims processing system.
• You pass communications to the communication team to solve or preempt any possible issues with your stakeholders.
• You take responsibility/ownership of complex cases. You handle them accurately and with the personal attention that is required.
• You keep your knowledge up to date with respect to the medical information necessary for handling claims and you take part in trainings to ensure you are up to date with policies, processes and other required information.
• You are attentive to inaccuracies in the files and communicate them to your team leader/departmental
• You have an active knowledge of English which you are not afraid to use in interactions with both internal and external parties and you can read and understand French and are able to have basic conversations.
• You are prompt, precise and good with numbers.
• You have an eye for detail and you are known to work meticulously.
• You can work individually and make correct decisions, always keeping customer centricity as guiding principle through everyday work;
• You are flexible and quickly adapt to ever-changing work processes.
• You are aware of the sensitivity and delicacy of the information you handle.
• You are proactive, ensuring a smooth workflow and taking into account the needs of your client.
• You are a team-player, sharing best practices on processes and procedures with your colleagues.
• You can familiarize yourself quickly with computer applications
• A challenging job in an international and growing enterprise.
• A dynamic, and entrepreneurial company culture that values and stimulates initiative.
• Attractive salary conditions with extralegal benefits.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured