- Answer immediately to request from guests, as well as from other departments
- Load cart with supplies such as linens and move it to the required area
- Enter guest rooms by adhering to proper procedures and ensure they are vacant
- Replace used amenities in guest rooms.
- Provide clean linens and terry for dirty ones.
- Fold terry, make beds, and ensure bathrooms are clean.
- Take away, room service items, dirty linen, and trash.
- Perform check on all room appliances to ensure they are in good working condition.
- Adjust furniture, desk items, and appliances when necessary
- Dust furnishings and walls and remove marks from them
- Carry out floor care duties in hallway and guest rooms, and vacuum carpets
- Adhere to all safety, security, and company procedures and policies
- Provide immediate report of any safety hazards, injuries, maintenance problem, or accidents to the supervisor
- Successfully complete training and certification programs in safety
- Ensure flammable materials are properly stored
- Keep uniform clean and make sure to appear professional always
- Keep proprietary information confidential
- Strong ability to pull and push work-related equipment, such as a loaded housekeeping cart over uneven and sloping surfaces
- Laundry room experience in operating washing and drying machines.
- Ability to bend, twist, stoop, and pull
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, or kneel for a long period of time
- Ability to manipulate, turn, and grasp objects of different sizes and weights
- Strong hand-eye coordination and motor skills
- Strong ability to follow verbal instructions
- Strong knowledge of cleaning supplies and procedures
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision
- Possess high school diploma or its equivalent educational level, a certificate in housekeeping will be an added advantage.