Job Location; Nairobi
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Establish cleaning standards and procedures for workers and ensure adherence to these standards and procedures
• Reviewing work schedules
• Ordering of cleaning materials
• Monitoring of all cleaning activities
• Ensuring all staff are aware of the Health and Safety policies and procedures
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS;
• University degree with experience in outdoor/indoor cleaning services management.
• At least 4-7 years of experience as a Cleaning supervisor.
• Previous experience of managing a team
• The ability to implement and adhere to standards and procedures
• Health and Safety experience
All applications should be done on or before close of business 17th November 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted