Only applications received via BrighterMonday will be considered. Any phone calls, emails or other types of canvassing may lead to your application being disqualified.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the minimum requirements set out below.
As a Cleaning Supervisor you will be responsible for:
• Ensuring organic growth of projects within the zone and sourcing more business opportunities.
• Ensuring debts owed by clients are payed for promptly after service delivery
• Ensuring appropriate staffing levels for projects in my zone
• Overseeing budget preparation and adherence for each project within my zone
• Ensuring timely and accurate monthly requisitions for materials ensuring budget adherence
• Ensuring timely delivery of materials, machinery and necessary items to the project site
• Carrying out visits for pre-engagements checks, quality checks and supervision
• Handling clients issues that have been escalated by senior supervisors and supervisors
• Coordinating and overseeing the day to day operations of the zone and projects
• Lead train and motivate the operation team in the zone
• Handling staff disciplinary issues within the zone
• Ensuring work plans, shift plans, and SOPs are developed, implemented and adhered to
• Preparing daily, weekly and monthly reports
• Participating in project kick off committee ensuring projects kick off without hitches
Sales & Revenue Collections
• Selling cleaning services and meeting individual sales and collections targets
• Maintain a healthy pipeline and to achieve set targets;
• Give briefings to clients as and site visits as and when required;
• Doing customer satisfaction survey and giving the inputs to the Sales Manager;
• Customer relationships and customer retention.
Customer Service & Client Relationships
• Manage client relationships, including making telephone and face-to-face sales calls to current clients on a timely basis to uncover opportunities and advance the sales process;
• Contact customers through, but not limited to, phone calls, email, mailings, fax: to communicate opportunities to extend initiatives with the company.
• Use computer software tools to track client contact information, communicate with potential clients, and perform other sales-related functions.
The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate for this role will have:
• Previous experience in a cleaning environment of at least 4-5 years.
• Diploma in related field.
• Previous experience of managing a team
• The ability to implement and adhere to standards and procedures
• Health and Safety experience
• Good interpersonal skills
• Cleaning qualification or equivalent is also desirable, but not essential.