Only applications received via BrighterMonday will be considered. Any phone calls, emails or other types of canvassing may lead to your application being disqualified.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the minimum requirements set out below.
On behalf of our clients, an established clearing and forwarding company, seeking to grow into the international market is looking for ambitious, self-driven individuals for the following positions
Clearing and Forwarding Manager
The duties and responsibilities are as follows:
• Driving the achievement of departmental objectives;
• Lead the team in delivering the set objectives;
• Guide clients on clearance processes in Kenya as per their requirements with Standard Operating Procedures in Place;
• Effective liaison with all Ground Staff and Transporters for all Local and Transit Road Shipments including customs clearance;
• Liaise with Customs Authorities, KPA, Shipping lines, Airlines or Ground Handlers to ensure seamless coordination and prompt delivery of customer’s goods.
The jobholder must possess:
• A minimum of Bachelor’s degree in a Business related field;
• A minimum of 5 years relevant experience with a minimum of 2 years in a managerial role;
• Must have a diploma in clearing & forwarding course, or any other related course from a recognized institution;
• Must be well conversant with port operations procedures;
• Must demonstrate a thorough knowledge and understanding of customs legislation, tariffs, import/export documentation, customs clearance, bond management and customs declaration.
Note:Those who had applied earlier should not apply again.
If you fit any of the profiles above and interested in this challenging opportunity please submit your application with a detailed CV stating your current position, remuneration level, email and telephone contacts quoting the job title in the field of interest directly via Apply Now Button.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.